Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May the 4th be with you...

In honor of the unofficial holiday of George Lucas fans everywhere, I have decided to dedicate this post to the one...the only...Star Wars empire.

How, you may ask, can I possibly have a Star Wars post on a "Mommy Blog"? Here's how.



Ben is already obsessed with Star Wars. So much so that he wants a wipe sader. (I'll give you a second to translate on your own.) A green wipe sader.

I don't quite understand how some things are just inherently part of a boy's little world--turning an ordinary stick into a gun, gravitating towards a muddy puddle in an otherwise clean driveway, and automatically knowing that R2D2 says "beep boop" and that Darth Vader has a red light saber--sorry, wipe sader.

It just baffles me...but it makes Brad soooo proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment